Monday, July 4, 2011

Horror News Net

Horror News Net is a great resource for reviews, good or bad. They have a stable of people who review movies, books, comic books, and all things horror. If the book or movie is bad, they'll let you know. Also, they have over 30k followers of Twitter alone.

That's why it was an honor to be reviewed by them, if not a little scary. I'm not sure if I've seen an unpublished book get reviewed before, but they agreed to read my novel. After chewing my nails down to a nub, I'm pleased to show you the review they posted about Bullets 'Til Midnight.

You can find it here.

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day.

4 comments:

Jeff Beesler said...

That is an awesome review, Draven! You're going to be quite a contender in the literary world, I can already tell. What an awesome pre-start to your novelist career!

Jeff King said...

I did, i sure hope you did as well... I'll head over and check it out.

Unknown said...

Thank you for checking this out, Jeff's. I hope you two get a chance to read my book someday. We will see, as I am still waiting for a few agents to get back to me. My full is on a few desks, so we will see.

Draven Ames

Anonymous said...

Great review. Great to see things moving for you.